If you enjoy the delicious taste of Greece then you’ll love these! Lamb, halloumi and mint rolled literally into one! A healthy tummy fatty delight by FUN FATTY FOODS !
Calories per serving: 884kcal
Servings: 5 (5 meatballs per serving)
- 450 grams minced lamb
- 2-4 garlic cloves depending on preference
- 250 grams haloumi cheese
- handful mint leaves (omit if you don’t have)
- 1 large egg
- Juice of half lemon
- 100g almond meal
- 1tsp. salt
- Add garlic and mint to bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 4.
- Chop haloumi on speed 8 for 5 seconds and set aside.
- 450 gr. Lamb Minced.
- Add mince, haloumi and remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 7.
- Check mixture and scrape down the sides and mix again for 5 seconds speed 7.
- Manually make meatballs (Use wet hands to make it easier) approx. 25
- Fry in olive oil or coconut oil.
- Serve with saladad carbs!
Amount per meatball: 41 g
- Energy (calories): 177 kcal/ 8%
- Protein: 7.01g/ 13%
- Fat: 15.97g /33%
- Carbohydrates: 1.76g/ 1%
Amount per serving ( 5 meatballs): 207 g
- Energy (calories): 884 kcal/ 40%
- Protein: 35.04g/ 64%
- Fat: 79.84g / 165%
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g/ 4%