Konstantin Alexander Filippou is ‘Austria's Most Creative Chef 2011’ and ‘Chef of the year 2016’. He is decorated with 1 Michelin star in 2016 and 3 Gault Millau bonnets in 2017.
He says, “Courage is my most important ingredient”.
Ingredients for 3 (to 4) servings:
- ½ kg medium shrimp
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 1 small green peppers
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 ml white wine
- 200 g Greek feta (sheep's cheese)
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- finaly Salt, pepper, oregano and lemon thyme
Serve with white bread!
- Wash the fresh tomatoes, pour with hot water and peel off the skin. Mix the pulp to a puree in the blender.
- Wash the peppers, remove the stalks and seeds, and finely chop the pulp.
- Heat the oil in a pan and simmer the finely chopped onion and the chopped garlic clove.
- Clear with white wine.
- Add peppers briefly.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and lemon thyme.
- Allow to cook for about 30 minutes, until everything is cooked to the boil.
- Peel the shrimp, remove the black intestine, leaving the head and tail on it. Wash cold briefly, drip off.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place the prawns in a baking dish and cover with the mashed tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the chopped sheep's cheese over it.
- Wash the parsley, peel the leaves from the stems and place them in the shrimp-tomato mixture.
- Then place the baking dish in the oven and bake for about five to ten minutes.
Serve with white bread.
Amount per 498 g = 1 serving
- Energy (calories): 542 kcal / 25%
- Protein: 34.41 g / 63%
- Fat: 38.76 g / 80%
- Carbohydrates: 14.98 g / 6%
Amount per 150 g = 1 serving
- Energy (calories): 357 kcal / 16%
- Protein: 15.99 g / 29%
- Fat: 3.23 g / 7%
- Carbohydrates: 65.87 g / 27%