Calories per serving.: 1061kcal
- 500 ml whole milk
- 200 g spelt flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 spoons sunflower oil
- Salt - only a bit
- 2 teaspoons birch sugar
- Peanut butter (1-2 tbsp/ pancake)
- Slices of cheese (Cheddar….)
- For the pastry mix all ingredients together,
- Then fry the pancakes in a pan in butter or oil.
- Coat them finally with peanut butter and put slices of cheese on them.
- Roll them or simply fold them and enjoy!
“Pancakes have neutral taste anyway - not salty not too sweet, so we can fill them with whatever, also something sweet :). But my son loves them like that.”
Amount per serving: 338 g
- Energy (calories): 1061 kcal / 49%
- Protein: 48.44 g / 89%
- Fat: 75.53 g / 156%
- Carbohydrates: 56.13 g / 23%